Mar 30, 2021
In this episode, we find Bronwyn Paynter, in the future! (Insert
International Date Line joke here.) Bronwyn is the owner Flourish,
which is a nature based approach to occupational therapy located in
Adelaide, Australia. Listen up to hear how she balances her J.O.B
and her OT business.
Bronwyn and I discuss:
- What prompts her to keep a J.O.B. when she's getting paid in
her own business?
- The concept of the "accidental entrepreneur"
- A sensitive topic where she starts "I wasn't sure I was going
to share this, but ..."
- The surprising benefits of working less than 40 hrs a week
- Integrity and abundance as marketing and sales tools
- How she increased her prices by 616% in 14 months! (and hear my
ridiculously loud laugh of joy that follows. Yes, my kids DO roll
their eyes at my Loud Laugh in restaurants! Embrace all the parts
- What is the price of her high ticket offer - listen close, it's
aspirational - and how her potential clients react to hearing this
- All the different models she's used to market and sell her
- How much has Bronwyn invested in her own coaching in the last
- Feeling confident in your pricing structure and understanding
the "transformation is in the transaction"
- Why OTs should be the BEST sales people in the world
- Building a scholarship program for OTs outside of the "typical"
therapist from Western-based, First World countries
- the deep emotions of how to separate suffering from
More resources: https://www.trishwilliamsconsulting.ca/podcast-resources
Make sure you subscribe so you can be notified when the next
episode is released!