Mar 30, 2021
In this episode, we find Bronwyn Paynter, in the future! (Insert
International Date Line joke here.) Bronwyn is the owner Flourish,
which is a nature based approach to occupational therapy located in
Adelaide, Australia. Listen up to hear how she balances her J.O.B
and her OT business.
Bronwyn and I discuss:
- What prompts her to keep a J.O.B. when she's getting paid in
her own business?
- The concept of the "accidental entrepreneur"
- A sensitive topic where she starts "I wasn't sure I was going
to share this, but ..."
- The surprising benefits of working less than 40 hrs a week
- Integrity and abundance as marketing and sales tools
- How she increased her prices by 616% in 14 months! (and hear my
ridiculously loud laugh of joy that follows. Yes, my kids DO roll
their eyes at my Loud Laugh in restaurants! Embrace all the parts
- What is the price of her high ticket offer - listen close, it's
aspirational - and how her potential clients react to hearing this
- All the different models she's used to market and sell her
- How much has Bronwyn invested in her own coaching in the last
- Feeling confident in your pricing structure and understanding
the "transformation is in the transaction"
- Why OTs should be the BEST sales people in the world
- Building a scholarship program for OTs outside of the "typical"
therapist from Western-based, First World countries
- the deep emotions of how to separate suffering from
Want the insider secrets from OT entrepreneurs on how they run
their successful businesses? Click here to learn more
about the OT Entrepreneur Summit and get notified of our early bird
Want to work with me on growing and scaling your business in
order to get paid? CLICK
HERE to see the ways we can work together.
Make sure you subscribe so you can be notified when the next
episode is released!