Sep 14, 2021
Sales don’t have to be sleazy. It’s time to get comfortable with charging for what your product is worth. In this episode, I’m joined by OT Lindsey Vestal of The Functional Pelvis.
Lindsey reveals her 3 Money Mindset Issues:
• There is a market for every price.
• Selling as a service.
• The conflict between being in health care and making money.
Lindsey and I also discuss:
• Working ON your business rather than IN your
• Paying yourself and designing a business with low-fixed expenses.
• Implementing a profitable business structure.
• Deciding on what critical things to place your focus.
• Consider getting big by getting niche, marketing often fails because we aren’t being specific enough.
• How being client centered can create a sales problem and how to tackle this.
• How to sell a preeminent price.
More resources: https://www.trishwilliamsconsulting.ca/podcast-resources
When was the last time you took a moment and assessed where your business growth stands? Do you know where to focus your attention so you can increase your profit, clarity, and impact? The OTs Get Paid Quiz is here to help you assess where you are and inspire growth. Click HERE to take the quiz!
Do you love today's episode?
1. Please leave us a review on Apple or Spotify podcasts. It would mean the world to us.
2. Share it with a friend.